If you could store your grain with a Major Bulk Handler, drawdown against its value, then choose when you want to sell – would you do it??
Agfarm Fast Cash gives you that option.
- Transfer your warehoused grain to Agfarm Fast Cash.
- Receive up to a 50% drawdown on the value of the stock within ONE business day to your nominated NGR bank account.
- Set your sale price with your Agfarm Account Manager.
- Once your target sales price is met, receive your net proceeds seven business days from settlement.
Fast Cash Fast Facts.
- Fast Cash grain can be sold to an open market via the Exchange.
- Participants have six months to sell their grain.
- Accepted commodities include wheat, barley, canola, and sorghum.
- Work with your Account Manager to manage your marketing plan.
- Fees: $3/MT.
- Interest, storage and handling charges and other fees are deducted from settlement.