Skip to content
The Agfarm Growth Fund is an actively managed marketing program using sophisticated techniques to protect your returns, while capitalising on the upside.
Growth Fund Features:
- The Agfarm Growth Fund (AGF) actively involves members in the marketing strategy with regular touch points including monthly teleconferences only available to members.
- The AGF has a capped membership and the performance fee is only charged if Agfarm outperforms the market.
- Your grain will be managed by pool managers with over 20 years experience.
- The AGF sells your grain to domestic and international markets.
- The AGF uses specific hedging and marketing techniques to protect and increase the value of your grain.
- The AGF is flexible according to your cash flow needs, offering an up-front cash advance or deferred payment options.
- For every tonne we sell on your behalf, Agfarm manages the credit risk with the buyer providing you with security of payment.
- Pool Product Disclosure Guide
- $4/MT administration fee + 20% of the outperform margin
- Advance fees apply
- $5/MT for wheat and barley
- $8/MT for canola