The Agfarm Photo Comp is back!
With a few small changes.
We want to know how you see the future of farming in Australia, so this year, we’ve themed the photo comp
‘The Future Of Farming’.
This could be so many things …
The next generation of working dogs …
A new variety of seed grown on your farm for the first time …
Improved technology …
The next generation on your farm …
New infrastructure …
The vision is yours!
There are 3 ways to enter.
1. Post your entry to social media (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook) using the hashtag #Agfarmphotocomp19 and tagging Agfarm (@Agfarm for Twitter and Facebook, @Agfarm_Pty_Ltd for Instagram)
2. Direct message the image to Agfarm via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
3. Email the image to email@example.com
And don’t forget to give a little background as to why you see this being the future of farming.
You’ll go in the draw to win…
A drone valued at $500
How do you win?
Photographs will be judged by a panel of 3 Agfarm judges:
1. WA Regional Manager – Reid Seaby
2. SA Regional Manager – Kate Phillips
3. Marketing and Communications Manager – Steph Buller
The winner will be announced at the start of November, and as with last year, we’ll make a calendar out of the top chosen shots, as well as share your fabulous entries via our newsletter and through social media each week!
All the fine print is below, but if you have any questions you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition commences on 1st September 2019 and ends at 11:59 AEST/AEDST on 31st October 2019 (“Competition Period”).
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents of any age. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter. Winners of the Competition below 18 years of age can only have their Prize accepted by a parent or legal guardian, and the Promoter may request proofs of identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter.
4. How to enter: Photographs depicting the future of farming can be entered into the competition in three (3) ways.
4.1. By posting to social media (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook) using the hashtag #Agfarmphotocomp19 and #TheFutureOfFarming and tagging Agfarm (@Agfarm for Twitter and Facebook, @Agfarm_Pty_Ltd for Instagram)
4.2. Direct messaging the image to Agfarm via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
4.3. Emailing the image to email@example.com
5. Additional entry instructions: Photographs must comply with the following requirements:
5.1 Photographs must be in digital format. Only entries submitted via the above entry channels will be accepted
5.2 All digital image files must be in JPEG or JPG or PNG format.
5.3 Photographs must be real, taken by the entrant (or submitted on the entrant’s behalf), and have minimal editing or corrections.
5.4 Captions submitted along with the photo or video must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content may warrant cause for disqualification.
5.5 Entries will be collated, and winners will be awarded in accordance with the criteria
5.6 The Promoter reserves the right to examine the original photograph in order to confirm compliance with these entry instructions.
5.7 When submitting a photograph that includes a picture portrait, the faces of individuals or a group, it is acknowledged that those people(s) must have given permission to the entrant to include their profiles as part of the submission.
6. Any person that enters the Competition may do so more than once
7. An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; (f) unlawful; (g) obscene; (h) defamatory; (i) discriminatory; (j) threatening; (k) pornographic; (l) harassing; (m) hateful; (n) racially or ethnically offensive; (o) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; (p) capable of violating any law; or (q) capable of giving rise to civil liability. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the judges deem otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason
10. Any costs associated with entering the Competition, including data costs, are the entrant’s
11. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions or any other applicable terms may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes at the Promoter’s sole discression
12. You warrant to the Promoter that your entry is an original work that does not infringe the rights of any person. You warrant that you own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise the Promoter to use all trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to your entry to enable inclusion and use of your entry in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions. If any part of the information provided by you in relation to your entry was provided by a third party, you warrant that you have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
13. You indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties contained in these terms and conditions.
14. You grant to the Promoter an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual licence to use your entry in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using your entry in connection with book publication and Competition, marketing or publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to you. The Promoter may amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of your
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any breach of copyright in connection with your entry. You will be solely responsible your entry and the consequences of submitting it.
16. The Promoter may use and may permit others to use your entry at its absolute discretion, including in connection with a story or feature on the Competition to be published in any of its print or digital publications, without further remuneration or reference to you.
Judging and award of Prize
17. The Competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner
18. The winner will be determined by a panel of 3 judges. 1. Agfarm Marketing and Communications Manager, 2. Agfarm Regional Manager SA, 3. Agfarm Regional Manager WA. Agfarm reserve the right to change members of the judging panel without notice.
19. The best valid entry will win the following prize: Drone valued at $500.00 (includ. GST)
20. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or in writing via email, post or social media within seven (7) business days of the draw using the contact details provided in their entry
21. The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special
22. If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize
23. If a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from the various regulatory authorities.
24. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during transit
25. The prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, which are the responsibility of the winner
26. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize that are the responsibility of the winner
27. Prize must be redeemed as a whole before Friday 29th November 2019.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize
29. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
30. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
31. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into
32. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition
33. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Competition; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Competition; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
34. Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize
37. The Promoter is Agfarm Pty Ltd (ACN 106 819 167) of Level 7, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 (phone: 02 8305 1000).
38. Special Conditions:
38.1 Entrants agree to, at Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable Competition activity surrounding the Competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in Competition material. Without limitation, entrants’ consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this competition, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
38.2 Entrants consent to the disclosure of their information (including their entry) to third parties for such purposes and grant to Promoter, its successors and affiliates, a free, non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licenseable, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, publish, broadcast communicate and perform their entry, in whole or in part for any purpose including the Competition
39. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.