Thanks for participating in the Advantage Flexi questionnare.
It should only take a few minutes to complete using the form below.
Note: if the form isn’t downloading properly on Chrome, please use a different browser.
If you wish to enter the draw to win 1 of 4 $50 gift vouchers, don’t forget to enter your details at the end.
What is Advantage Flexi?
Advantage Flexi combines finance with grain marketing. It allows you to transfer your wheat, barley and/or canola to Agfarm and choose when you want to be paid;
– a loan within three business days,
– deferred payment in July, or
– the month after the grain is sold.
Once the grain is transferred, you have flexible sales options. You can decide straight away which months you want to sell your commodity, or decide throughout the year. You can choose to sell everything in one month or spread the sales across multiple months, the choice is yours.
What’s the benefits?
– Three payment options; loan payment within 3 business days, deferred payment in July 2020 or, monthly after the grain is sold.Or you can choose a combination of all three.
– Improved cashflow without having to sell your commodity during the harvest rush.
– Counterparty insurance protecting you against default in buyers.
– Expose your commodity to larger markets.
– All administration taken care of including; storage and handling, end point royalties, DAFF and other levies and receival fees.